Wednesday, January 03, 2007

I was supposed to get started on storyboards for the short version of The Night Nurse, but my artist got sick, and so we didn't do any work at all, other than to talk about how we would work this out long distance. You see, she's about 2 hours from DC, and I'm here in New York City (basically).

So I'm going to e-mail here with details about what I want in the image, and she's going to draw them and e-mail them to me. If I'm happy, I'll tell her. If not, then I'll, you know, tell her. Anyway, I'm going to post some of the images over time, and I'll tell you now, they will be copyrighted. If you want to use them, you'll have to ask.

Anyway, watch this blog for more info.

1 Comments:

Blogger wa11z said...

Will keep watching and waiting. If she doesn't work out I know an artist that would probably do it.

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home