Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Things are back on track for the most part. I moved recently, so I was off track for a time. But now that I'm settled in to my new place, I can get back down to writing notes for my storyboard artist, the one and only Killer herself. I haven't mentioned her before? Oh. Well, she's someone I've known for a long time, and she's a wonderful artist (what the hell she's doing in Butt Fuck, VA is beyond me). So I'm having her do the storyboards, and they look terrific. Here's the background to one of them:

Okay, so some of it was Photoshopping, but that's not the point. I may just skip the damn movie and have her animate the damn script! Anyway, more on this as it comes.

1 Comments:

Blogger fermicat said...

That illustration looks great!

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home