Friday, October 19, 2007

I'm really beginning to understand a few things since I've started this class, and especially this documentary. First, I can understand why Peter Jackson slept through post production on King Kong. I'm constantly tired. I don't get to sleep much because 1, I'm always doing something, and 2, because I'm always freaking out about what I'm doing with my time. Second, I can understand why film people are so cranky and mean. You don't get a lot of sleep, and you're stressed out all the time. Hell, I think I've ground my teeth into dust! And I might be getting an ulcer. Or at least my heartburn is coming back.

...

That's about it, really. I shoot in two days, and I've still not got permission from the venue. Stay tuned. This whole thing might fall through the floor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home